Kim Kardashian wants to do nude photoshoot

Kim-Kardashian-hot-body-in-black-transparent-dress
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian says she wants to do a nude photoshoot to show off her post-baby body. There were rumours that Kim is planning a nude photoshoot "after wasting away on extreme diet".

The 36-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star set the record straight in her "Facts" segment posted on her official app, reports etonline.com.
Kim-Kardashian-wants-to-do-nude-photoshoot
Kim-Kardashian-wants-to-do-nude-photoshoot
"This had been my dream, for people to think that I'm so, like, fit," Kim said. 

"Just because when you work so hard you want people to see a difference. So, didn't think about it. But now that you say it I for sure should do a nude photo shoot," she added. 

Kim also cleared up the air about her "rivalry" with Kylie Jenner and demanding a "massive pay raise for 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' after a jealous blowout" with her youngest sister.
Kim-Kardashian-hot-cleavage-pic
Kim Kardashian hot cleavage Pic

She said, "False. What blowout? And no. I see a lot of stuff about Kylie. Her and I are competing or like that her and I you know…but we both love make-up so much and there's just never been a competition. I think her and I see eye to eye the most out of anyone. We're like the most alike so there's absolutely no competition whatsoever."

No comments

Post a Comment

ads