Bree Turner Photoshoot Images with Interview QA

Bree-Turner-Photoshoot
FAIR MAIDEN
Laura Mercier Radiance Primer // Chanel Jumbo Lip Crayon: Nude // Tata Harper Lip/Cheek Stain: Very Sweet

Dress – Love Shack Fancy // Choker – Haus of Topper



Bree-Turner-Photoshoot
Patience, diligence, and persistence is something we can all learn from this natural beauty. Bree Turner transforms from bare beauty to femme fatale in this special Valentine’s feature. We at Imagista got a chance to chat with Bree about her background and experience on NBC’s drama series Grimm.

BARE BEAUTY
Colbert MD Illumino Oil // Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer // Tata Harper Lip and Cheek Stain: Very Naughty

Jacket – Jose Duran
Photographer/Beauty Editor: Tina Turnbow
Stylist: Wendy McNett
Hair: Clara Leonard
Makeup: Tina Turnbow
Retouching: Su Beyazit


Bree-Turner-Photoshoot
 FLIRT
Hair by Clara Leonard for Bumble and Bumble // Lip – Hourglass: Leader

Dress – Tadashi Shoji


Bree-Turner-Photoshoot
PURPLE PASSION
Votre Vu Le Joli Crayon: Violetta // Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil: Vice // Wander Beauty Lip and Cheek Gel: Tinseltown

Blouse – ASOS


Bree-Turner-Photoshoot
Patience, diligence, and persistence is something we can all learn from this natural beauty. Bree Turner transforms from bare beauty to femme fatale in this special Valentine’s feature. We at Imagista got a chance to chat with Bree about her background and experience on NBC’s drama series Grimm.

FEMME FATALE
Chanel Eyebrow Pencil: Brun Naturel // Soap and Glory Smolder and Kohl Eyeliner // NARS Velvet Shadow Stick: Usbek // Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil: Madeira // Nail Color – Opi Shellac: “We The Female”

Dress – THEIA

Bree-Turner-Photoshoot
DEEP BLUE DREAM
Tammy Fender Quintessential Serum // Burt’s Bees Lip Crayon: Napa Vineyard // Benefit Gimme Brow Brow Gel

Dress – Yuna Yang



INTERVIEW BY MICHAEL WILLIAMS
STORY BY KATINA GOULAKOS


Question: Where did you grow up?
Bree Turner: The Bay Area in Northern California.

Question: Where are you currently based?
BT: The beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Question: Your background in performance is in dance, how did you manage to make the transition from dance into acting?
BT: I pirouetted out of my mother’s womb. Dance is all I ever knew until my early 20’s. At that point, I felt a desire to further my creative expression. I had an instinct that acting might be the natural next step, considering I was already telling stories through my dance. So I put myself in acting school in Los Angeles, worked my ass off and the rest is history.

Question: Is it true you were a competitive roller-skater? How did that come about?
BT: #fakenews

Question: You have been on the hit TV series Grimm for over 5 years, can you tell us how that experience has been for you?
BT: I have never been on a TV series that has lasted 6 seasons before. What a gift to be able to take a character on a journey from introduction to series finale. Shooting the show in Portland has also been life changing. This job came to me at a time when I was wanting a change of pace in my life. I moved to Hollywood at 18 and was in the hustle for 15 years before Grimm came along. Slowing my frequency down and focusing on quality of life was able to become my priority in Portland. All with job security too! I completely acknowledge what a blessing this chapter has been.

Question: What do you love most about being an actor?
BT: The compassion one must have to put oneself in anyone’s shoes. It’s very hard to judge individuals when you can look at the world this way.

Question: What do you do to recharge yourself and/or re-inspire yourself?
BT: Take a walk in the woods and then get my ass on a plane to NYC.

Question: Where can we find you online? (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, IMDB, Website, Etc.)
BT: Instagram and Twitter @realbreeturner

No comments

Post a Comment

ads